You love to contribute your ideas, your ability in helping people achieve their dreams via content?
You want to work in a young, dynamic & fast-paced team?
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns;
- Oversee a social media strategy;
- Manage and maintain the company’s website(s);
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter;
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports;
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion;
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s);
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content;
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites;
- Arrange webinars and webcasts;
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management;
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns;
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing;
- Work on printed material to supplement online products;
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activities of the company
- Qualifications: An undergraduate degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification);
- At least 2 years of experience in digital communications and marketing is often expected. Experience or a qualification in graphic design can be helpful;
- Good editing and writing skills;
- Proven project management skills to handle time-sensitive projects and working deadlines.
- Competitive salary and twice-a-year performance review that can lead to salary raise or promotion;
- Good training opportunities: Leadership, Breakthrough success, Service excellent culture;
- An amazing company and team culture where your freedom and comfort in working and delivering results are protected and valued above all other factors.
- Regular team activities such as weekly team lunch, team-building trip, company trip, Christmas, Family Day, Annual party and many more exciting things to look forward to.
- Management culture that allows you to develop your full potentials and shape a clear career path for continuous personal growth.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “MBB-09_ Name”