– Understand the business uses for our data
– Produce ad-hoc reporting and complete special analytical projects that are used as input into system and process enhancements and changes
– Provide data reporting, analysis and support for operations and support teams
– Aggressively identify potential data quality issues; pinpoint trouble spots in data and processes; assess impact on customer needs and retention and make recommendations for improvement
– Perform research and root cause analysis of individual data issues
– Ensure high quality standards for data integrity and accuracy, analysis and reporting.
– Work on a consultative basis for new project and enhancement initiatives to help ensure consistent application of data business rules and implementation of best practices.
– Prepare and analyze data presentations for both internal and external publication.
– Fulfill ad hoc data analysis requests
– Act as subject matter expert across multiple data implementations
– Bachelor’s degree, specialized in Corporate Finance, Information Management, Business Administration or Statistics
– Experienced as a data analyst with proven expertise in data visualization techniques.
– Proven strong critical thinking skills, a track record of innovative thought, and deep analytical abilities.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work well as a member of a team.
– Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint
– Attention to detail, and a commitment to quality work.
- As the Call Center Manager you will receive a competitive rate of pay, a friendly working environment and reward