- Directly responsible for a Call Center team or a function within customer service, the team leader acts as a
- Escalation point
- Performance and quality driver
- Process designer
- Improvement and change manager.
- Implement new and innovate existing customer service processes
- Help develop training plan for new CSRs and maintain continuous training for existing CSRs
- Assist CSR’s in exceeding customer expectations through excellent customer ser-vice
- Manage the day to day operations within the customer service team including process escalations, quality checking, and staffing needs
- Provide regular, transparent feedback and reporting on CSR performance to the CSM
- Continuously improve the performance of your team
- Proficiency in English and Vietnamese.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Least 1 years of experience in Call Center team leader role
- Track record of high performance and team improvement
- Identify call center’s performance gaps and provide solution through root cause analysis and problem solving
- Technical expertise and ability to implement and test contact center hardware and systems
- Ability to operate multi-platform customer contact systems
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed
- Good at data and report to control backlogs & performance
• Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “Customer Service Team Leader”.